Monday, October 7, 2013

Whats New?!

Just dusted the cobwebs off this web address...again...so I could give an update on what's been happening at 'The Little House'. Life is still crazy busy with the 3 children. I won't blab on too much so will get straight into it.

We have finished our kitchen and here is the final results!




We're very happy with how it's turned out. And how amazing is my hubby, did the tiling himself!
 
 
Next we tackled the driveway. Will let the photos do all the talking...
 
Our little helper 'Henry'. (note the casual 'hands in pocket' look!)

 
Grateful for friends!!

 
Finished product. Its not 'Pebblecrete'..its 'Exposed Aggregate' so it's yet to be sealed. We have also done our front path in the same Exposed Ag and with doing it ourselves it's saved ALOT of money. So far however we've had numerous bumps and scratches to the children whilst riding their bikes, buts it made the house look so much more complete.
 
And to finish here's my fabulous new quilt cover. I remember drooling over it back in March on the front cover of 'Real Living' and also saw it on 'Beetleshack's Blog'...so when I saw it on sale at Target Online recently I had to splurge.
 
 
Thinking I might try and update a little more often now, our baby is almost 17 months old now!!! Where has the time gone?!
 
Liz x
 

2 comments:

  1. Liz it all looks amazing!!! You will have to come down and decorate my place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it makes my day!