Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Professional photos of 'The Little House'

My dear friend from http://www.hannahmclarenphotography.com.au/  dropped by yesturday and took some photos of our house before we move in this SUNDAY!!! (carpet to go in between now and then) so thought i'd share them..arnt they just amazing!! If you need photography of your home OR business...please be sure to contact Hannah as she's currently building her portfolio!!

This is my favourite..i love how she played with this image and has really picked up on my vintage theme!!








And praying for those in north qld as they prepare for monster Yasi!! I have a terrible feeling about this storm...:(

Liz x

3 comments:

  1. Your beautiful home is looking awesome :) happy moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rocking chair is just amazing! Hope that your move will go well. Keep safe, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these divine rooms b4 haven't i, on decorating forum??? anyways, you must tell me the colour of the hallway walls (again) I'm sure I've asked b4!!! LOVE em - great pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it makes my day!