Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a crazy week!

This week has been such a rollercoaster. My heart pours out to those families who have lost loved ones and to those that have lost their homes.

Here are some pictures of Monday 10th January from our place. Pics show the river running down past the house. West Creek is about 150metres down the street..the rest of the photos show how destructive the roar of the water was. Businesses down the bottom of the street had almost 1metre of water through.





Will upload some house photos in the coming days. 3rd and final coat went on the floors yesturday.

Liz x

2 comments:

  1. hi liz, glad I found your blog, I don't think I have seen it b4. I just can't believe all the disaster caused by the floods. I heard Toowoomba came off poorly as a result, some rural towns down here in Melb didn't do so well either. Anyways, take care, I'll be following your progress with your new career too now! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! The flooding has been just so heartbreaking for so many people all over the eastern side of Australia. Thanks for following my blog, the blogging world is just so massive. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it makes my day!